The Primrose is the first sign of Spring on our homestead each year. What a delightful suprise it is when we look over and see flowers blooming and in February! The tiny purple Primroses have been blooming around the pond, followed by the bright yellow Forsithia flowers on the nearby bush. They add so much color this time of year, it seems you can spot them from miles away. It does the heart good to see blooming things again, and to emerge from the hibernation of Winter. I breathe in the fresh air, yes, I can feel the first signs of Spring!Friday, February 27, 2009
The First Signs of Spring
The Primrose is the first sign of Spring on our homestead each year. What a delightful suprise it is when we look over and see flowers blooming and in February! The tiny purple Primroses have been blooming around the pond, followed by the bright yellow Forsithia flowers on the nearby bush. They add so much color this time of year, it seems you can spot them from miles away. It does the heart good to see blooming things again, and to emerge from the hibernation of Winter. I breathe in the fresh air, yes, I can feel the first signs of Spring!The First Signs of Spring
2009-02-27T16:07:00-08:00
Taryn Kae Wilson
Seasonal Delights and I LOVE|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)