Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby Update

Last week baby was the size of a turnip. 
This week, at 4 and 1/2 months, baby is the size of a bell pepper.

The funny thing is that foods I craved in the beginning of my pregnancy- like bananas and potatoes- now I have no interest in them. 
But one thing hasn't changed, I'm still hungry all the time. :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Just when I was starting to think this hunger thing would subside...you gave me something to look forward to! More food for baby and me. I keep waking up in the middle of the night hungry. So far I haven't craved anything, except for cheese. But then, I've always liked cheese :)

Glad to hear you're doing well. I like to picture the baby as a bell pepper. :)

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Ah yes, constantly hungry... hasn't changed for me yet. lol.

Mmmm cheese! I love cheese too. Cant wait to have goat's milk from our ladies so I can make some homemade goat cheese, it's my favorite!

My recent craving is avccados. I never had any interest in them until now.

How is your pregnancy going?

Jessica said...

It hasn't been a good weekend for me- have a bad cold which is really aggravating the morning sickness that I didn't have until this week. I'm almost to 12 weeks, so hopeful that I'll feel better soon! I'm resting today with a cup of mint tea.
How are you feeling?

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! Hope you feel better soon. Take it easy. I'm sure you are.
Mint tea is a great idea.
I feel really good as long as I don't go too long without eating. If I wait too long to eat, I get really grouchy and feel all emotional like I am going to start crying. As soon as I eat, I feel happy as a clam again. lol. After I eat and look back at my grouchiness, I start laughing because it's pretty funny.
It's amazing the extreme hunger you feel when you're pregnant, like nothing I've ever felt before. It takes a lot of food to grow a baby! :)
Feel better soon. Sending you and baby lots of love!!