The other day it came to me.
Have you ever read the children's story 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'?
This book sums up beautifully exactly how I feel.
I eat breakfast.
I'm still hungry.
I eat lunch.
I'm still hungry.
I snack.
I'm still hungry.
And if I go too long without eating, well, you might want to steer clear because I may not be so pleasant until I get something to eat. :)
Yes, The Very Hungry Taryn, that's me!

8 comments:
Best. Analogy. Ever. :)
hahaha! Glad you like it Jessica! Had you in mind when I wrote it! :)
I am trying to remember what got me by when pregnant with Drew... I know I ate a lot of cereal and I was always hungry for gummy worms! ha!
Oh man, that brings me back! One of the distict feelings during pregnancy was the ravenous hunger present most of the time. With my first pregnancy, back when I went to church, I remember bringing cups of yogurt & eating them in between the services to tide me over. And then a friend of mine & I who were pregnant at the same time were always the first to shamelessly line up for potluck afterwards!
I loved being able to eat so much. I still love eating most of the time & wish my stomach were bigger so I could fit more in. LOL :)
Enjoy! It'll probably last your whole pregnancy & then into the breastfeeding stage. Hopefully you have some friends lines up to bring you a dinner train after your baby's birth. That was a lifesaver for me both times. If I lived closer I'd jump on. :)
Erin- I love hearing about pregnant woman's cravings, it's so funny to me. I know you hear this all the time, but Drew is such a cutie!!!
dw- I can totally relate about wishing my stomach was bigger so I could eat more!! lol. There is just so much good food in the world to eat.
Thank you, I appreciate the thought about the dinner train, you are so sweet. :)
I love it! I can just see a children's book about The Very Hungry Taryn!
Hey- that's a great idea Lara!! :)
Post a Comment