Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kisses

This picture turned out blurry, but it was just too sweet not to post. Faun and her baby boy sharing the love. They are so sweet to watch together. 

We've had two mama goats give birth so far, both to baby boys. We still have two more mamas due any time and we keep checking on them throughout the day. My mom calls it "Goat Watch 2010," which always makes me laugh. 
The lighting has made it difficult to get clear pictures, but I'll be taking more soon. Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of cute baby goat pictures in future posts, I can assure you. In the meantime, here are a few from yesterday, which some of you may have already seen on Jeff's blog.  

I love watching the babies nurse

New baby curious about Jeff

Bendi completely adores Jeff, you can see the feeling is mutual



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the pictures, love the new baby goat! :)

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Yay! More to come! :)