Friday, September 24, 2010

Our Family

Look what our friend Lara made for my birthday! A tiny faerie version of our family! How sweet is that? We are a little Sunflower Faerie Family- Jeff, me, and baby- complete with acorn hats!

Here is a blog post Lara wrote about it on her handcrafts blog:

Also, you can check out her Etsy store with all her amazing creations:

Thanks Lara!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet :) I love the details - like Jeff's beard! (and Taryn I would love some kefir grains. Maybe you could email me?).

Evi said...

Hello Taryn,

What a wonderful fairy family!
And my best wishes for your birthday!
I've been following your blog for a few weeks now and I really enjoy it, it brings me joy, peace and inspiration.
Funny because I've discovered your friend Lara on Etsy the other day and ordered a beautiful wall hanging and a couple of fairies for my 3-month old baby girl.
What a coincidence, I thought, when I saw your blog today (I live in Athens, Greece, very far away from you!) but then I remembered that there are no coincidences in this life, are they? :)

My blessings to you, your husband and your baby!

Love,
Evi

Lindsey @ The Herbangardener said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I loved Lara's picture of the little family floating on a sunflower leaf! :-)

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Abby- Thanks. :) I love Jeff's faery beard too. :)
I just e-mailed you about kefir.

Evi- So wonderful to hear from you. It means so much to me that you've been enjoying my blog so much.
What a small world! I love that.
Beautiful coincidences- we were meant to meet. :)
Many blessings to you also Evi!

Lindsey- Thank you! :)

Lara Katherine Mountain Colley said...

Awwww shucks! Thanks Taryn! I love your little family!

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

We love your sweet family too Lara!! :)

kim (Watermelon Kidz) said...

THis is about THE CUTEST little fairy thing I ever did see!! Especially because it represents your cute little family soooo well! Mama, Papa and baby!!! How exciting for the WIlson Family!! Many blessings.

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Thanks Kim!! It's so nice to hear from you on here! :)