CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your son is absolutely DARLING!! I broke two cameras a while back and just received one for Christmas, so I am back to blogging and I was admiring all the GORGEOUS pregnant pictures you took (VERY photogenic and glowing!!), and I just logged on NOW and noticed your beautiful son!! How amazingly perfect he is!! My night is going to be SO much better tonight because of seeing your sweet smiling sons face! Congratulations again! Treasure EVERY moment.... I know that you are! Love Linda@* (Starrgaza)
Such intensity for a little one. He has an old soul, eh? Thank you for sharing some sun in the winter. We saw some wild turkeys in the snow in our garden this morning... and looking out there reminded me of Spring... it's not to far off now!
Bracken is BEAUTIFUL! If we all could capture the simple, yet profound, joy of a shared smile our hearts would be overflowing and then....what a lovely place our world would be.
Thank you for sharing the little guy's smile---I'll be sure to pass it along!
14 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your son is absolutely DARLING!! I broke two cameras a while back and just received one for Christmas, so I am back to blogging and I was admiring all the GORGEOUS pregnant pictures you took (VERY photogenic and glowing!!), and I just logged on NOW and noticed your beautiful son!! How amazingly perfect he is!! My night is going to be SO much better tonight because of seeing your sweet smiling sons face! Congratulations again! Treasure EVERY moment.... I know that you are!
Love Linda@*
(Starrgaza)
Awesome!
Big eyes! Love it!! :)
OH MY - Those beautiful photos certainly put a smile on my face too. He's extraordinary! Love the gorgeous big eyes.
HAA! Super series of pictures, loved it! Especially progressing to #7 with face all scrunched up!
Love seeing pictures!!
so lovely! they grow so fast!
it is hard to believe that my youngest is already three years old.
love and light to you and your wonderful family,
heike
Such a cutie! And he's got some excellent double chins! :)
Thanks for the smiles Bracken! Contagious indeed : ) He is such a sweetie Taryn!
What a sunny smile he has! Lots of love to you all!
Just radiant! What an angel :-)
Such intensity for a little one. He has an old soul, eh? Thank you for sharing some sun in the winter. We saw some wild turkeys in the snow in our garden this morning... and looking out there reminded me of Spring... it's not to far off now!
Bracken is BEAUTIFUL! If we all could capture the simple, yet profound, joy of a shared smile our hearts would be overflowing and then....what a lovely place our world would be.
Thank you for sharing the little guy's smile---I'll be sure to pass it along!
Blessings, Patti
Oh, with tears in my eyes, all I can say is, just beautiful. What an amazing blessing.
Warm wishes, Tonya
Thank you all for the comments! They bring so much joy!
Post a Comment