Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bees and Crocuses

With the flowers blooming, bees bzzing, the warm sunshine and baby goats....
today truly felt like Spring!

4 comments:

bee*in*the*balm said...

woke up to over two feet of new snow this morning on top of the over two feet we already had, after the forecast yesterday said eight inches. and it's still coming down hard! thank you for reminding me that somewhere out there it's almost spring.

Anonymous said...

ciao Taryn. Sara,farmama, have the translator...i don't know how it work...sorry for my bad english..love eliana

Heather said...

These are beautiful~ I love this time of year when spring is so close and the world comes alive again! Beautiful blog you have here, and beautiful creations!~

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

bee in the balm- I'm so glad this can bring you some spring sights in the midst of snow!

Eliana- One of these days I will get it figured out, thanks for your patience!

Heather- I love this time of year too. Thank you! :)