Tuesday, May 3, 2011

From Before

On April 24th's Saturday Market (the one I wrote about in Sunny Market), I got this adorable picture of Bracken, sitting on Jeff's knee. Jeff was also in the picture, but his eyes were half closed and he had an extra goofy expression on his face, so wasn't excited about having it posted on here. :)
He cropped it for me and I wanted to share because this is one of my favorite pictures of Bracken of all time! My goodness how he melts my heart!
(Yes mom, I'll e-mail it to you soon so you can print it out!) :)

8 comments:

Mrs.T said...

Too CUTE!!!!!
He looks just like your hubby!!

Denise
From a very wet TN !

house full of jays said...

No doubt he melts your heart, Taryn! What a sweet sweet boy.

Rae said...

What a little cutie. I love the hat!

Tonya Gunn said...

What an adorable picture. How wonderful, too, that you all go to the market together.
Warm wishes, Tonya

Kelly said...

What a sweet face! The way his lips and pursed up...he is precious! The hat is just too cute!

Aja said...

Cuteness!

Aunt Isla said...

I think alot of hearts are going to melt through this little dolls life!

Love from Aunt Isla

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Thanks all! :)

Tonya- I am so grateful that we all get to go to market together.

Aunt Isla- I agree! :)