Friday, May 13, 2011

Staying Home

You know that sore throat I was talking about? Yeah, Jeff is under the weather now. He caught what I had. He is giving his body some much-needed rest, rejuvenation and healing.
So, we will not be going to market tomorrow. 
We'll miss you market friends! 
Hope to see you next week. 

Also, I've had requests from readers, wanting to know more of our story, so I wrote an 'About Us' page. You can read it here: Meet the Wilson Family. 

Happy Friday night all!

8 comments:

FairyLover said...

Rest and feel better.

Kathi

Sarah Smith said...

I hope you all feel better soon. Time to double dose the cod liver oil! We also find a combination of garlic, raw honey, and lemon or lime juice helpful.

trish said...

Hope Jeff is better soon.
My Sweet Tree necklace arrived today. I love it so much. It is beautiful.
Much love

trish said...

Oh Taryn I forgot to say your parcels are packaged so beautifully, your note was lovely and thank you for the friendship necklace. I LOVE it.
xxx

Kris said...

Taryn, have y'all tried elderberry syrup? I found a few bushes out back but it wasn't enough so I ordered some organic berries. I made my own syrup. Much cheaper than buying it. I took a Tbl. every day. I always got the really bad sore throat every winter. Not this time!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the honey/apple cider vinegar and the elderberry syrup! Nothing better...oh rest and warm tea but I know you know this! Enjoying getting to "know" you!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love, love, love your life and blog. Inspiring beyond words...

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Thanks all! Your sweet comments make us feel better. :)
We made elderberry tea this morning and raw honey spoonfuls help too. And I do need the extra cod liver oil right now! Thanks for all the suggestions!

Trish- We are so glad you got it and you like it!! :) xoxo