Friday, June 10, 2011

{this moment}

Today I'm joining Amanda at SouleMama for {this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

. . . . . . . .

10 comments:

trish said...

Wow that is a beautiful image. What a gorgeous, happy little boy!
Much love

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is one of the cutest baby shots I've ever seen!! Love the light and his chub, and wee tongue-y grin!! Blessed weekend to you!

Heidi said...

What a precious beauty!

house full of jays said...

Hello, sweet little Bracken! I love how he's glowing. A beautiful weekend to you, Jeff and Bracken!

Rae said...

Cute cute cute! Happy Friday!

Erin said...

Such a beautiful baby boy :) Our moment this week is of our beautiful baby boy, as well.
Much Peace.

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie pie! And he is getting so big :)

kim (Watermelon Kidz) said...

WOW! What a cutie! You should enter this photo in a "cutest baby ever" contest.

Girl In An Apron said...

Ahhhh, he is so amazing! Thank you for sharing that sweet face!

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Thanks all!