Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Learn more about Krista

Calling all Deva Luna fans! 

I just read a beautiful interview with Krista Lynn Brown, artist of Deva Luna, on Aja's blog, Moon Woman Rising (a popular place this week, huh?) I really enjoyed reading it, learning more about Krista (who I find so inspirational) and seeing pictures of a few paintings I had never seen before. The images are deeply stirring. You'll see what I mean.
Love to inspired souls who share their gifts with the world and make it a more beautiful place!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Wow - thanks for that link! I love Krista's art so much. I usually don't spend much when I go to the Country Fair, and really pick my purchases carefully. I just like to go and tune in to the energy, take lots of pictures for my watercolors, and reconnect with the good spots in my head. This year I invested in two of Krista's posters - Moonspell and One With the Sweetness. I am so impressed with them - wish I could have afforded more, but very happy with those two. It was really satisfying to talk with her. AND . . . I got a free card because of you! It's great to see some new ones - Great interview. I can relate her approach so much to my own approach with my art. I aspire to her freedom and introspection. Thanks for that heads up, Taryn. Looking forward to part 2!

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Hi Sonja,
Love hearing from you! So glad you enjoyed reading it. I'm so glad you treated yourself to a much-deserved gift and bought some of Krista's art! What a blessing that will be in your home.
Hooray for the free card! I wondered if any Wooly Moss Roots readers visited Krista at her booth.
I look forward to seeing your watercolor paintings someday!

Love, Taryn