Friday, November 4, 2011

{this moment}

Today I'm joining Amanda at SouleMama for {this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.


. . . . . . . .

6 comments:

Harvest Kitchen Sisters said...

Cute photo! I just placed my order for buttons on your shop... I am so excited to get them! My head is a whirl of possibilities for gifts for the holidays....

Thanks for making them you guys!

Laura

Mary Hudak-Collins livingthescripture.com said...

He looks like he wants to give you something mommy :) What a precious moment.

http://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2011/11/this-moment.html#more

Flannel Jammies Farm said...

What a sweet photo... one to treasure forever!

trish said...

What a gift!
xxx

house full of jays said...

Oh your sweet boy! I love the look of that sunshine! We've been out playing in the snow today...

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Thanks all!


Laura- Thanks so much for supporting our family business! Your buttons are on their way to you. Hope you enjoy them and would love to see what you create with them. :)