Sunday, March 3, 2013

G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y

 G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 
*
If you would like to join us, see below. 
Our gratefulness feeds one another. 
*
~
*
 
Throughout the week I've felt grateful for: 

-A beautiful moment: knitting while Bracken and Jeff napped next to me, with afternoon light shining in and the window open with fresh air gently blowing in.
.
-New members and new projects added to our Ravelry group. Yay!
.
-A gift of farm fresh eggs after we had just run out.
.
-Saying "yes" when I meant "no." It was a good reminder that I want to stay true to my spirit and that it really doesn't serve anyone when I don't.
.
-Kindling collected around the yard and brought in to dry. We got much-needed kindling to start our fires and yard clean-up done in one swoop.
.
-A long list of errands not taking as long as we expected. (Thanks to Jeff running some while Bracken and I were at our Waldorf class.)
.
-Kind comments on my blog that really meant a lot to me! I know I say this one often, but it's true and bears repeating. Thank you sweet people!
.
-Every time Jeff took the time to make a meal extra special. It was so appreciated.
.
-Cozy pajamas still warm from drying by the woodstove.
.
-Books waiting for me at the library, that I had requested. Woo hoo! (A quiet "woo-hoo" of course while I was in the library.)
.
-Being in the right place at the right time and bumping into our dear friends. It felt so meant to be.
.
-New toothbrushes. That always feels nice, doesn't it?
.
-Progress answering messages and clearing out my inbox a little. Slowly but surely.
.
-Seeing the little moonbaby hanging on the wall in our bedroom. It makes me happy every time I look at it before falling asleep.
.
-Some close family friends that we really enjoy spending time with.
.
-Watching Bracken and his best bud sharing their favorite toys with each other and having so much fun together.
.
-A short, refreshing hike outside.
.
-A Saturday morning chatting with my sister and my mom on the phone. 
.
-The way Bracken pretends to pick berries out of the pages of his books and feed them to us all. It's so sweet.
You can read more about the inspiration for Gratitude Sunday here.
.
Like to Join Us in Gratitude Sunday?
.
If you are a blogger, there is a link list below to add your link.
When adding your link...
Link the URL to your blog post and not to your main blog URL.
In your blog post, include a link back here, to this current post, so others who would like to join can find us.
Or..
Share your list (whether one or many) in the comments below.
..............................................................................................................
.
.
What have you felt grateful for throughout your week?
Gratitude Sunday