On Tuesday we headed to Corvallis to visit Stash. As some of you might remember, Stash is my very favorite yarn shop! Stash carries a selection of WoolyMossRoots Buttons and we were bringing them some new buttons to add to their shop. It was a great excuse to visit. The lovely ladies at Stash, Sonia and Liz, were there and they are both knitting inspirations for me. While they looked through the buttons, I enjoyed looking around. Bracken loved the area they have for kids. Then Jeff and Bracken walked around the neighborhood a bit and visited the music shop nearby. Being in my favorite yarn shop? It was heaven. I did my best to capture some of the magic, but our camera doesn't like indoor lighting much. Here's a little peek:
This Entangled Vines sweater had some WoolyMossRoots Buttons with woodburned flowers on them.
I had seen pictures on Ravelry, but I was in awe of how lovely it was in person.
This little Antler Cardigan was finished with WoolyMossRoots Buttons with woodburned stars on them.
It was so adorable.
Found some patterns I want to knit in that Woodland Knits book.
I fell in love with this Botanical Knits book.
And of course I fell in love with a whole lotta yarn! They had so much yarn. Wool yarn from Oregon... the silkiest alpaca in beautiful natural dyes... feeling the different textures and seeing the different colors- I was basking in yarn bliss.
I found three skeins of yarn in their sale section and immediately knew what I wanted to make with it. I took this picture when I got home. I cradled it in my arms like a precious treasure.
If you're in the area, head on over to Stash and give them some love.
We made one more stop in Corvallis before we headed home: First Alternative Co-op. We love stopping there.
P.S. I took a picture of the County Court House in Corvallis as we drove by. What a beautiful building!












