G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}
*
If you would like to join us, see below.
If you would like to join us, see below.
Our gratefulness feeds one another.
*
~
*
Throughout the week I've felt grateful for:
...Witnessing Bracken's glee every time he found little mushrooms growing in the yard (even when they weren't edible.)
.
...All the bedding washed and put back on our bed. So fresh!
.
...The over medium eggs that Jeff has been making lately. They are so incredibly delicious, we can't seem to get enough of them.
.
...Watching Bracken in his rain boots, squishing around in the mud in delight.
.
...Closing my eyes, breathing deeply, with the mantra in mind: I am at peace. It helped when I was not feeling particularly peaceful.
.
...Talks with my sister on the phone.
.
...Every time I got an opportunity to knit, even if just a row or two. Every bit adds up.
.
...Jeff and Bracken laughing under their blanket tent with a flashlight.
.
...Making food that our friends enjoy so much. Soup was a big hit: homemade chicken broth, chicken, carrots, celery, beet greens and turmeric.
.
...Watching sweet moments between Bracken and his friend.
.
...Jeff and I both having the same idea to eat dinner in bed one night. It was a fun treat. And to top it off Jeff made an extra delicious "breakfast" for dinner that night.
.
...Making a recipe I hadn't made since I was pregnant with Bracken. Easy leftovers were great too.
.
...Having enough eggs from our chickens to share with friends for the first time.
.
...Feeling noticeably more energetic since increasing my daily coconut oil.
.
...Making Coconut Wonder Bars with frozen raspberries for the first time. Mmm.
.
...A bath and clean jamis. Followed by putting clay on my face. I hadn't done that in so long and it felt wonderful.
.
...All the time I spent in the kitchen. Good food takes time and I know my energy is well spent when I'm nourishing my family.
...................................................................................
You can read more about the inspiration for Gratitude Sunday here.
.
Like to Join Us in Gratitude Sunday?
.
If you are a blogger, click on the blue button below to add your link.
When adding your link...
Link the URL to your blog post and not to your main blog URL.
In your blog post, include a link back here, to this current post, so others who would like to join can find us.
.
In your blog post, include a link back here, to this current post, so others who would like to join can find us.
.
Or..
Share your list (whether one or many) in the comments below.
..............................................................................................................
..................................
.
.
Whether your week flowed smoothly or you had a rough one, taking
the time to focus on what you're grateful for always makes things better
and will bring you a happy heart!
.
What have you felt grateful for throughout your week?
Share with us below!

