Sunday, February 23, 2014

G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 
*
If you would like to join us, see below. 
Our gratefulness feeds one another. 
*
~
*
 
Throughout the week I've felt grateful for:

...Visual reminders.
.
...Getting to be the taste tester as my sister made something delicious in the kitchen.
.
...My mom giving me a purse she no longer used (and some other wonderful hand-me-downs.) I really needed a new purse, but I didn't want to buy one.
.
...Watching Bracken play dress up in Grandma's closet and walk around in big high heels.
.
...A fresh, new haircut. I felt like a whole new person afterwards!
.
...Seeing an avocado tree and oranges on a orange tree. I get excited about those things.
.
...Being able to bring oranges and grapefruits back in my suitcase from Florida to surprise Jeff.
.
...The feeling I got when I looked out the airplane window to see Oregon's mountains and trees. A place I love. It felt great to be home again.
.
...Sleeping in my own bed once again. Ahhh.
.
...Feeling energized and refreshed after my trip to dive back into my life and responsibilities.
.
...Seeing all the things Jeff got done while we were gone.
.
...Bracken's sweet little voice in the morning, saying "Love You Honey."
...................................................................................

You can read more about the inspiration for Gratitude Sunday here

.

Like to Join Us in Gratitude Sunday?

.

If you are a blogger, click on the blue button below to add your link.
When adding your link...
Link the URL to your blog post and not to your main blog URL.
In your blog post, include a link back here, to this current post, so others who would like to join can find us.

 .
Or..
Share your list (whether one or many) in the comments below.
..............................................................................................................
..................................
  .
Whether your week flowed smoothly or you had a rough one, taking the time to focus on what you're grateful for always makes things better and will bring you a happy heart!
.
What have you felt grateful for throughout your week?
Share with us below! 
Gratitude Sunday