Tuesday, September 2, 2014

saturday market booths: pottery & glass (part two)

And now for part two, with pictures from previous sunny market days. (You can see part one here.) Less words this time, I'll mostly let the pictures speak for themselves. I didn't intend to have part two be comprised of only pottery and glass, but realized I had so many pictures of the two, that it worked out great that way. And yes, there will be a part three. Enjoy some more handmade love from the Eugene Saturday Market....
.:Teapots, plates, and bowls by Amy the Potter.
.:Glass marbles by Mazet Studios.
.:Bowls, vases and containers by Brown Pots by Nicole.
.:Dichroic glass pendants by Blessed Bead.
.:Pottery windchimes by Pat Brooks.
.:Handblown glass by Infinite Cosmos Glass.
.:Wee vases and dishes by Elise.
.:Borosilicate Glass Pendants by Conan Phillips.
.:Plates and mugs by Yogagoat Pottery.
.
....................................................................................
Thanks to all the artists who make the Saturday Market such a colorful place!